Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good Short Volleyball Quotes



I meant that to me has saved my network
"
The other day I was in Bologna, I had to go home, I had to do the train ticket, I have noticed that I was ten euro in the wallet. I had the cash, in the meantime. But then the ticket machines I do not accept debit cards, said transaction denied, strange, since at Fabriano, where I was in the morning, I had quietly accepted. I tried to go to the ATM to withdraw Cash, not even gave me the cash. I tried with a credit card, asked me a pin that I do not know if I ever had. Then the idea came to me to send a message on twitter, I'm here to say guys Bologna Central thirty-five I need to make the euro and eighty ticket back home, if someone brings them to me tomorrow I'm like a bank, but I thought it was better before going to see if the ticket office, the real one, where there are humans, I could pay by credit card, and after a fifteen minute queue I managed to pass, and I was able to pay. I meant that to me has saved my network, but no. http://eiochemipensavo.diludovico.it/2011/03/15/volevo-dire-che-a-me-m% e2% 80% 99ha-saved-the-ret / banksy detroit
banksy detroit
banksy detroit
banksy detroit
" banksy detroit

0 comments:

Post a Comment