Thursday, January 6, 2011

Waterproof Floor Mats




World hairy is a simple blog that exists to inform anyone who wants to learn more about animals.
I decided to create it for one simple reason: on the one hand, there is a small crowd of animal rights flaunting pictures of animal conflict, and the other a dense crowd of people who look to them as the poor possessed, without really paying attention to the object the complaint.
I am part of "madmen". Let me be clear.
But not publish the photos on my blog that all of us / you would never want to see ... well .. no I will not if there will be more than ever the need.
I just want to inform everyone not just the animals, already constantly informed on all the daily horrors perpetrated against the weakest always, or animals.
I would like to inform people like my neighbor, as the girl I saw today
take the bread, smiling.
People who have pets but have showy fur around the hood edges of their jackets to warm their lovely shoulders.
Proud of their last Christmas shopping, show off their large caps, so ugly and useless.
fashion that law a few years and I defy anyone who has bought a jacket with hood type A. Fogar Armaduk and on a mission to wear it again. Idem
xi cheerleader fur on the hats of adults and babies pink.
I would simply say that behind this burgeoning market cheerleader and edges, there are scannamenti atrocious.
so harsh that each of us shiver and would consider inhuman and uncivilized, the only method by which they are made.
I promised not to post photos and keep my promise.
not ask to be animal rights activists, need to become more 'CIVIL, because I know that at least 70% of people are moved by just looking at Nemo.
But you know, crying for a cartoon is plausible, while the marmots, mink, chinchillas ... animals .. true, "are breeding," "are made to be exploited," "do not feel pain" ..
None of this is true.
It 's only true that they have a beautiful fur.
And all that is beautiful in this world is short-lived.
Have you noticed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment