Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Think Im Getting A Herpes Outbreak

The unexpected success

Loa_Autostima

who follows me for a while noting is that on my blog I've taken a direction, speak of the law of attraction, the law of the universe that is present in every moment, every moment and that if used in the right way helps us to realize our dreams also ...
The law of attraction quotes that: the more you think hard about this one thing come true.
I began to know the law in this way and now that I think with hindsight I must say that my desire has been realized ...
One evening before going to bed I wanted to meet, to be able to find the "Aladdin's lamp" in order to achieve my desires ... and look a bit days later I received an email with a link to online publishing industry ( www.macrolibrarsi.it ) where there was a sale of the Italian edition of the book "The Secret". Intrigued by the comments of those who had already read, I bought and started reading it in one breath ... and since then my life is taking a different direction in a positive ... I feel more peaceful, (some problems are there, but every day I face them in different ways and can almost immediately find a solution and this leads me to grow).
The interest in the law of attraction led me to study it more and more and buy more books and e-books that helped me to understand. I will mention some
link below:


The New Law of Attraction that explains how to achieve their goals and dreams
Physics of the Mind that gives a scientific explanation for the operation of the law of attraction by quantum physics


To Who wants to have some knowledge on the law of attraction tomorrow will post the video interesting, to give you a taste here is the first part of the documentary film "The Secret" A
you comments :-)

Technorati Tags: The Secret , of Attraction, The Secret , happiness, positive thinking, self-esteem , , james brown, brown publisher, physics of the mind, be happy, achieve the goal, quantum science, quantum physics , , richness, abundance , dreams, realize their dreams , how to be happy, how to be happy, be rich, get rich ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment